While the lockdown in Bangalore has been lifted, we are committed to the safety of our team and hence our production unit is now working in small batch shifts.
While we understand the world moves at a faster pace, we hope you will understand and continue to support us and the movement of sustainable slow fashion. We promise quality garments with attention to detail in return.
SHIPPING WITHIN INDIA
We offer free shipping within India and all orders can be tracked online with our logistic partner SHYPLITE
Shipping cost and taxes are included in the product prices.
We hand craft your order with love and passion, and allow you the option to co-create them by choosing between styles, fabrics, colors and embroideries.
Making these pieces to your specification will take us anywhere between 3 to 21 working days (depending on the piece), after which they will be shipped out to you. Transit time within India is usually two to three working days. We promise that our product twill make up for the wait once it gets to you!
Please contact us on +91 9740183009 before placing your order, if you have a request for expedited delivery. We will do the best we can :-)
If your order is a gift you can write the message you'd like included in the 'Notes’ text box in the shopping cart, and we will write it on a card for you.
We send our shipments via DHL and all our shipments can be tracked.
Once you feed in your complete shipping address at check out, you will be able to see an auto-generated shipping fee. Please see approximate shipping charges for two garments below:
USA - US $30
UK - 30 pounds
Europe and rest of the world - 20 Euros
Australia - AUD $30
Singapore - SGD $25
We accept all international master , visa and debit cards payments in INR and Amex payments in USD.
You will receive order related emails in two stages.
1. An order confirmation email once you place the order.
2. A shipment email once the order is dispatched from our studio to your address. You will be able to track your order on the website of the relevant courier company through the tracking code in the second email.
Please ensure someone is there at the given address to receive your order. Delivery will be attempted three times before the shipment is returned to our studio. There will be additional fees for further delivery attempts. Please note that we will be unable to schedule shipping for orders with incomplete address or wrong telephone number.
Each piece at House of Three is individually handcrafted by our master craftsmen, they are one of a kind creations, and not factory manufactured. As a result there may be subtle variations from one piece to the next.However, we strive to maintain aesthetic uniformity and each piece undergoes a strict quality check before being shipped out.
Exchanges will only be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In these cases you may return the pieces exactly the way you received them, unworn, with original packaging.
Replacement pieces will be sent out in case your order is lost in transit.
4 STEPS TO MAKING AN EXCHANGE WITHIN INDIA
- Please inform us within 2 days of receipt of damaged or incorrect order via an email to email@example.com or Whatsapp us at +91 9740183009 to inform us of the issue.
- Send us a photograph of the damaged/ incorrect product, so the QC team can decide whether product is approved for return.
- Once our quality control team has authorized the return we will inform you on the most mutually convenient return method. In most cases, we ask you to send back the piece via the cheapest possible method (at your cost).
- House of Three will replace the damaged/ incorrect item with a fresh piece, free of charge in case of a genuine issue with the product, with no additional shipping cost for the replacement. Please note, we do not refund orders. Replacements will only be made after we have received your piece back in its original packaging. We are not liable for any replacements that we were not notified about within 2 days of receipt of the order.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- Minor color and design variation(s). All products are handcrafted and there may be some minor variation from piece to piece.
- If the product is not faulty or damaged.
- International deliveries.